Hard Disk Drive (HDD) is one of the vital component which is a primary storage unit where digital data is stored and retrieved rapidly. It is a major storage area on computer where you can store all your data of different file formats like text, audio, video and images. In order to store these data in the separate sections, hard disk can be divided into several logical storage units known as partitions.
But, sometimes these partitions may get deleted because of unexpected scenarios, which can result in loss of all your data so that you will be worried about how to restore data from deleted partition. In such situation, you can go for Advanced Data Recovery Software which can recover data from deleted partitions easily and quickly. The software is recommended by highly skilled professionals and reviewed by wide range of customers for its superb performance in recovering data from deleted and lost partition.
Before going to the features of this software, let us see the scenarios that lead to partition deletion.
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted partition you might accidentally select important one that leads to deletion thereby causing loss of vital data
- Third-Party Software: When you install any unreliable third-party software on your PC, then it may affect the existing partitions resulting in partition deletion
- Improper Boot Installation: While performing dual or multi-OS boot installation, if your installation procedure is not correct then it may lead to deletion of existing partition leading to huge loss of data.
- Partition Conversion: While converting the existing partitions from basic to dynamic or vice versa, if any interruption occurs then it may results in deletion of partition, which in turn makes you face severe data loss.
Have you experienced any of these scenarios? Then, don't be panic!! You can recover data from deleted partition by using the Advanced Data Recovery Software in a simple and effective manner. Advanced data recovery tool provides you a preview option that helps you to view the recovered data before actually recovering it. Apart from recovering data from deleted partition, the software can even help to retrieve information from crashed hard drive of different interfaces like SATA, ATA, IDE, etc.
Striking Features of Advanced Data Recovery Utility:
- The software allows you to restore data from deleted partitions like RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 which are deleted accidentally or intentionally.
- It provides you the excellent feature to retrieve data from deleted partition of various file systems of Windows and Mac OS like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT, HFS, HFSX deleted or formatted partitions.
- This software is compatible to restore data from deleted partition on Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
- It also allows you to recover data from deleted partition of Mac operating systems like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite. For more information Mac file recovery, click this link: http://www.advanced-data-recovery.com/mac.html.
- If you get any doubts while using this advanced recovery software, then it provides you an excellent 24x7 Technical Assistant to resolve all your recovery issues so that you can regain data from deleted partition without any hassle.
- This software is very efficient since it provides Demo Version so that you can judge yourself whether this software can actually retrieve data from deleted partition as per your need.
- It lets you to save the disk space by compressing the files and folders of the recovered partition.
- Anti- Virus software can be installed on your system so that it prevents partitions from getting affected by virus or other malware programs
- Before shutting your computer, check carefully whether all your applications or files are closed.
- Backup your partitions data before proceeding to deletion process so that you can retrieve data from deleted partition whenever you want
Steps to get back data from deleted partition:
Step-1: To recover data from deleted partition, install demo version of advanced data recovery tool. Now, launch the application and select "Recover Drives" from home window.
Step-2: Then, select "Partition Recovery" so as to restore data from deleted partition.
Step-3: Select the physical hard drive from which you need to recover data and then you click "Next" option.
Step-4: Now, it scans the selected physical drive to locate lost data and start to recover data from deleted partition.Once the scanning process is completed, you will be able to view the recovered data in "File Type View" or "Data View".
If you feel that the software has done data recovery from deleted partition as per your requirement, then you can purchase the licensed version of Advanced Data Recovery Tool and save the restored data.